The role of the Client Advocate is to perform prospective new client assessments for a non-medical, home care provider, identifying care and staffing needs, coordinating with office staff to ensure that client needs can and will be met. Be an on-going resource for all clients. In addition, the Client Advocate performs various supervisory activities in the field.
- Promptly schedule initial assessments for potential new clients
- Prepare and deliver Care Books for new clients
- Document all assessments in the computer and on Excel spreadsheet
- Serve as a liaison between the care staff, office and clients
- Assist clients with special requests and coordinating benefits
- Complete weekly reports to the Office Manager
- Complete required caregiver supervisory visits
- Take new client inquiries when needed
- Assist with sales, marketing and public relations efforts
- Other duties as assigned by the Office Manager
- CNA, CENA or LPN with two years experience (home care experience a plus)
- Basic office and computer skills, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
- Knowledge of common medical terminology
- Able to work independently
- Sound judgement
- Ability to prioritize
- Be available outside of normal office hours for on-call duty as required
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
The Client Advocate works in both an office setting and in the field - must have reliable transportation for field work.
Successful candidate must be able to work in an office with a dog.