Caregiver/Personal Care Attendant/Companion
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $19 Hourly
- Flexible scheduling
- Bonuses for referrals
- Paid sick leave
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- IRA available
Can vary from Supervision for Safety to Personal care activities:
Supervision for Safety can include overnights shifts, transportation to appointments, or standby assist while bathing to to ensure safety.
Personal care activities include assisting the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding dementia care
- Incontinence care
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Two years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide (in homes, facilities or even with a family member).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and insured automobile.
- Registered with the State as a caregiver
- Current T.B. test
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.
Right at Home Sonoma and Napa County
AddressSanta Rosa, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Right at Home Sonoma and Napa County