Looking for a fun, caring, and rewarding position? Then come join our AMAZING Right At Home Team! Right At Home is a Nationwide franchise that has almost 500 locations nationally and internationally.
RAH is seeking dependable, compassionate, and empathetic individuals who enjoy improving the quality of life for seniors and disabled adults by offering homemaker and companion level services.
Location: West Point, NE & Surrounding Areas
A Right At Home Caregiver provides various personal care and homemaker services in accordance with a customized plan of care for each client. Provides for the personal and homemaker needs in the comfort of the client’s home.
Benefits and Employee Recognition
- Competitive Pay
- Tuition Assistance for C.N.A’s program
- Paid Check Every Friday (Direct Deposit Available)
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Training
- Paid Mileage for transportation services
- Career advancement opportunities
- Performance reviews every 6 months
- Annual Employee Party
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Caregiver of the week awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Safety Supervision
- Bathing & Hygiene Assistance
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
- Six months of caregiving experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of a reliable and insured automobile
- Possess the ability to consistently provide superior customer service to our clients and exhibit an exceptional work ethic.
Apply Today: https://rahnorfolk.clearcareonline.com/quick-apply/