- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a home care business that has an exceptional culture and we are looking for great talent that can work in a fast paced environment and has exceptional skills in communication, organization, making decisions and is a people person!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for maintaining the client and caregiver relationship and ultimately helps provide a best in home care experience for clients and employees through phone calling our TEAM of Caregivers and staffing our open shifts.
- Plays the integral role in interfacing with caregiver staff in ensuring the proper caregiver and client match. Ensures that all referrals are received in an accurate, detailed manner and are properly handled.
- Performs various supervisory activities for scheduling appropriate caregivers to clients, timecard processing, where necessary, and monitoring of telephony system and other payroll responsibilities as needed and other office coordination duties.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, onboarding, training and personnel management.
- Maintains a positive demeanor at all times and is able to effectively multitask in a high functioning office environment.
- The ideal candidate has prior experience working in the home care industry or medical office setting.
- High School graduate or equivalent with two years of business experience.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment.
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.
Right at Home Nashville Metro, TN
Get fresh Qua jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.