HHA / CNA
Right at Home Mississippi Gulf Coast, MS Pass Christian, MS
- Posted: over a month ago
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go: We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset. You're the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge. You don’t mind getting a little dirty…this could include (but not limited to) assistance with eating, personal hygiene, assistance with dressing, shaving, light housekeeping, laundry, and other household chores. You don’t have to be a gourmet chef but you can prepare a good meal and work your way around a kitchen. You are able to assist the client in many ways, this could include (but are not limited to), medication reminders, assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises, dementia care, companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc. Perks:
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
- PAID training and development
- Medical Benefits - Including Vision & Dental
- Extremely Positive Work Environment
- Access to Leadership
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions!
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- You must have a high school diploma or GED
- Meets the requirements for employees providing direct patient care
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background check
- Current CPR Certificate is recommended
- 6 months experience as a Home Health Aide in health care (in homes or facilities) and successful completion of a State-approved Nurse Aide or Home Health Aide course.
This is your chance to make a difference in the world by serving one person at a time. Find the job you love – join Right at Home. Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. As an independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements. Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Hours are flexible and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you. *If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting the location nearest to you. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.
Right at Home Mississippi Gulf Coast, MS
AddressPass Christian, MS
HealthcareView all jobs at Right at Home Mississippi Gulf Coast, MS