Caregiver Weekends - North Little Rock / Maumelle
- Posted: July 01, 2022
- $12 to $14 Hourly
Are you passionate about taking care of others, make a difference and bring magic to people's lives?
At Right at Home, we are committed to our staff and consider you family. For 3 years, we have been recognized as Best of Home Care -Employer of choice and we would love to have YOU on board!
We are seeking to hire Experienced, Attentive, Compassionate & Dependable Caregivers to work Weekends in the North Little Rock and Maumelle area (Northwest of Little Rock).
As a Caregiver you will provide personal care activities that assist our clients with activities of daily living. These could include:
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany client on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
We offer you:
- Flexible scheduling (Prefer weekends)
- Competitive pay
- Dental & Vision Benefits
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- PAID-Training and Development opportunities
- Hold certificate/license (CNA MA, PCA or HHA) is preferred
- Attention to Detail
- Caring and Compassionate personality with a desire to serve clients
- Empathic, respectful and trustworthy personality
Don't hesitate, click now and APPLY to be part of this AMAZING family!
Compensation: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
Right at Home's mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn't do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That's where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We're always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients. We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.
Right at Home Metro Little Rock, AR
AddressNorth Little Rock, AR
HealthcareView all jobs at Right at Home Metro Little Rock, AR