Caregiver - Flexibility Offered
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are growing and need you to help us expand!
Here at Right at Home, we are looking for compassionate caregivers, CNAs, and MAs that are looking to make a difference in the lives of those that we serve. Making a difference in these lives can happen in a variety of ways, and does not always have to be the most skilled care in the world. We care about our clients and caregivers and need talented people who are looking to make that difference. Apply today!
Benefits: What's in it for You?
- Paid training & orientation
- Work close to home: we match you to clients who are nearby
- Flexible Schedule
- Start working as soon as possible
- Management available 24/7
- Discount program
- Diverse Work Environment
- Fulfilling Career
- Travel Time Pay
Requirements: What do you Need?
- High school diploma
- Driver’s license
- Car insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Be willing to travel 20 miles from home
- Willing to work at least 20 hours a week
Job Duties: What you'll be Doing:
- Bathing and dressing
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning and preparations
- Personal hygiene
- Respite care for family members
- Assisting with personal care
We are looking for qualified applicants who are passionate about their work and enjoy helping people. We are looking for people who are interested in giving back to others, and enjoy working with the senior community. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then apply below or call the office at 517-768-0900 and inquire about the position!
Right at Home - Jackson
Personal CareView all jobs at Right at Home - Jackson