Wonderful Caregivers, Wonderful Opportunities – Great Place to Work
Our goal is to improve the quality of life of those we serve and provide hope, healing and second chances. This starts with our wonderful caregivers, who we often call Care Angels.
We hire amazing Care Angels and help them succeed through excellent support and training. We reward our Care Angels through weekly pay, monthly performance bonuses, health care coverage, tuition reimbursement, vacation incentives and financial planning assistance.
- Pay: $12 - $15 per hour plus monthly performance bonus and career progression
- Experience Needed:
- Highly skilled STNA, CNA, PCA, or home health aide
- Caregivers with experience caring for family members or others
- Desire to continue to learn and improve your skills
- Locations: Columbus, Hilliard, Upper Arlington, Worthington, Dublin, Powell, Lewis Center, Westerville, Delaware and Sunbury. We serve all of Delaware county and Western Franklin County
- Call 614 734-1110 to learn more or check out careers on our website at https://www.rightathome.net/columbus/caregiver-careers
- Caring – You genuinely care about client and are kind and patient
- Professional in how you dress, speak and perform your work
- Three years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (with family members, in homes or facilities) or a willingness to learn
- Able to speak well enough to provide excellent care for others
- Reliable – You arrive on time, never miss a shift and can be trusted to follow the care plan.
- o Possess a valid driver’s license and have insured and reliable transportation
- o Have back up transportation, care for children and other as needed to make each and every shift
Rewards - Here's Why Caregivers LOVE Working for Us:
- Hiring immediately
- Excellent training
- Flexible scheduling
- Educational support and scholarships
- Great office support
- Excellent pay and career opportunities
- Bonuses for referrals
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
The safety of our caregivers is our priority. We provide PPE and training to ensure our caregivers are safe and well.
What Caregivers are Saying About Right at Home
I've worked for Right At Home for six years. I'm amazed at how much this company cares about their clients. I really enjoy working here because JP and the office team are so enthusiastic and do such a good job, and they make our clients and us caregivers feel welcome and respected! Mary C
Awesome company who cares about both workers and clients. They treat workers like family and are willing to help you succeed in your career and life as a whole. I love being a caring Angel of RAH Millicent O
I have worked for Right At Home for a little over 6 years now. I have worked for other health care companies and been in this field of work for over 15 years. Right At Home is not like any other company. Our company truly cares for their employees and all of the clients. The owner, J.P. is the best boss I have ever had. Melody L
Right at Home provides companion care, personal care and specialized care as described below. Excellent training and certifications are available in each of these areas.
- Engages with clients to enrich their lives
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Light housekeeping activities such as vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Incontinence care
- Daily Movement Program
- Dementia and Cognitive Support
- 24/7 Care
Please apply now or call us with any questions at 614 734-1110. We would love to hear from you if you feel as passionate as we do about helping others.
Right at Home provides wonderful career opportunities for STNAs or state tested nursing assistants, PCAs or personal care assists, CNA or certified nursing assistants, caregivers for seniors, and home health aides. We are hiring immediately and also provide excellent training for those needing or wanting to improve their skills and flexible scheduling. We also hire those with experience caring for family members. We work in private homes, hospitals, and assisted living, memory care, independent living communities. We pride ourselves in being one of the very best places to work in Columbus. Call us at 614 734-1110 or apply on line at https://www.rightathome.net/columbus/caregiver-careers
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.
Right at Home Greater Columbus, OH