Right at Home is looking to hire essential care staff during the COVID-19 pandemic that are available for AM, PM and Overnight shifts on weekends.
During this time, many seniors need extra help to navigate their personal needs. Right at Home is looking for compassionate individuals who seek gratifying work and career opportunities in healthcare to join our team to offer home care assistance (see responsibilities below) to those in need and #BEESSENTIAL in our local community. Right at Home offers a range of caregiving roles, some requiring little to no prior experience. We value our caregivers as team members who help seniors preserve their independence and lifestyle in the comfort of their own homes.
Caregiving is for you if you gravitate toward meaningful, one-to-one interactions with clients. Our care team will train and support you so you can succeed in the field.
Come work for a company who has earned the Best of Home Care Employer of Choice Award 4 years in a row. This award is based on caregiver interviews and caregiver satisfaction scores gathered by Home Care Pulse, a leading firm in the home care industry that performs satisfaction research and quality assurance.
As long-term care services and support shift from nursing homes and care facilities to private homes, the need for at-home care workers will increase. By 2026, the home care population will need 4.2 million more home care workers. A direct care occupation is a highly regarded career opportunity.
Have the assurance of a job you can count on.
Why we are the RIGHT TEAM
- Flexible scheduling (AM, PM and NOCs shifts)
- Incremental pay increases
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice 4 years in a row
- Multiple Income Opportunities Per Assignment
- PAID-Annual Training and Development
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Help with obtaining a Home Care Aide (HCA) certification
- COVID Training and Personal Protective Equipment supplied to each caregiver ensuring your safety
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a Right at Home skills instructor. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Providing hospice supportive care
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Assisting with blood glucose monitoring
- Care of bed-bound patients
- Incontinence care
- Foley Care
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer lifts
- Give back to those who need you the most
- Earn competitive pay
- Make a difference
- BE ESSENTIAL
Right at Home Fresno