- Do you have a calling to #BeEssential in a vulnerable person’s life?
- Are you looking for something interactive and social to do in your free time?
- Do you want to give back to your community and help others who need YOU?
- Do you have a passion for helping others?
We have an opportunity for you to work as a Caregiver and make a difference in the lives of seniors and adults with disabilities.We will arm you with personal protective equipment (PPE) and put your needs first
In this role, you will have the chance to:
- Give back to those who need you most
- Earn competitive pay
- Make a difference
- Receive paid training
Apply online at homecarejobsillinois.com or call to 630.879.1965 to let us know how we can help you!
What You’ll Do and Who You Are:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset. You're the honest, energetic and approachable type; able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
You don’t mind getting a little dirty…this could include (but not limited to) assistance with eating, personal hygiene, light housekeeping, laundry and other household chores.
You don’t have to be a gourmet chef but you can prepare a good meal and work your way around a kitchen.
You are able to assist the client in many ways, this could include (but are not limited to), medication reminders, assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises, dementia care, companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
· Must be 18 years of age
· Must have reliable consistent means of communication
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
· You must have a high school diploma or GED
· Must have the ability to pass a full employment background check
Nice to Have’s:
· CNA or HHA license is preferred
· 6 month experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare preferred
· 1-3 years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
Flex Perks (Mix and Match) paid by employer for Full Time Staff
- Option A – Education Fund (tuition, books fees, student loan).
- Option B – Group Insurance for Employee Plus Family – Medical, Dental, Vision, term life,short term disability and/or MEC
- Option C – Vehicle Fund (repair, tires, car loan, insurance)
- Option D – Healthcare Fund (medical expenses, prescriptions,, glasses)
Additional Benefits Available to All Employees Including Part Time
o Monthly Care Rewards – Earn points toward monthly bonus
o Paid Time Off – Earned Quarterly based on work hours and years of service
o Birthday Paid Day Off
o Group Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, Term Life, Short term disability,wellness/prevention
o Group 401K
- Supportive office team with goal of providing an exceptional employee experience
- Flexibility! You tell us your availability up front, we work with you from there to set your RAH schedule
- Employee referral programs for both employees and clients
- Web Portal Access to schedules, care plans and maps
- Smart Phone Apps for client care tracking
- Premium pay for short visits
Southwest - Naperville, Lisle, Joliet, Lemont, Homer Glen, Downers Grove, Warrenville, Shorewood, Plainfield, Crest Hill, Westmont, Woodridge, LockportFar West - Aurora, North Aurora, Oswego, Yorkville, Montgomery, Sugar Grove, Batavia, Geneva, Dekalb, Sycamore,SandwichNorthwest - Huntley, Woodstock, Marengo, Hampshire, Harvard
Why Right at Home?
We truly believe that where you work matters and as a company who believes in improving the lives of those that we serve, we think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy.
Here is what our employees say about us:
“It’s wonderful to work for a company that treats their employees with the same care and respect they want us to provide to clients.”
“I know I’m never alone! If I have a question or an issue, there is always someone available to help me. This means the world to me!”
Why Join Our Team?
This is your chance to make a difference in the world by serving one person at a time. Find the job you love – join Right at Home.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. As an independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements.
*If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time by contacting the location nearest to you. These responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Right at Home Fox Valley, IL