This is not your typical PRN job. Our PRN's are needed to be available via phone for a 24 hour period in case our caregivers have questions or concerns about their clients. In the event that you are asked to assist with a care assessment they will be scheduled in advance so you can plan accordingly.
We are looking for help during the day and on the weekend approximately 3 to 10 days a month to assist with client intake assessments and quarterly caregiver assessments .
Registered Nurse Job Duties/Qualities include:
- Making the initial evaluation visit and ongoing visits
- Performing care as defined by individual Plan of Care/Physician Order and within scope of Maryland’s nurse practice act
- Regularly reevaluating the client’s nursing needs
- Assuring proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
- Performing a comprehensive assessment and developing a care plan
- Answering clinical questions via phone from caregivers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytic/Critical thinker
Registered Nurse / RN Job Requirements include:
- Current and unrestricted RN license in Maryland
- A minimum of two years’ experience as an active RN
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Reliable car / auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
- Current CPR/BLS
- Recent Physical, TB/Chest X-ray on record
Additional qualities that are a plus include:
- Experience with hospice, home health, case management, supervision, dementia
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.
Right at Home Forest Hill, MD