You are paid for 16 hours each day and sleep for 8 hours each day. You are paid overtime for all hours over 40 each week We know you have choices in homecare employment!
Here's Why Caregivers Like YOU Like Working for Us:
"Right at Home has been by far the best company I've worked for with AMAZING communication. The amount of communication between everyone is so helpful. The support they provide for new employees is so nice, it's nice to know that they check in on how your week went and will do anything to make your job better and easier. Definitely nice to have a company that cares so much about their employees!"
-Kali, RAH Westborough - Direct Care Professional
- We listen, we advocate!
- We are an equal opportunity employer who will not tolerate discrimination on any level!
- We understand life is difficult and offer flexibility in scheduling your life changes
- We pay for dependability and teamwork!
- We offer great WEEKLY pay and bonuses/benefits - including 401k with 4% match!
- We have a lucrative employee referral bonus program
- We have earned the Caring SUPERSTAR by caring.com and Employer of Choice and by Home Care Pulse because of our great team and overall teamwork!
- MUST Possess a valid driver’s license and insured automobile required for the job
- Be over the age of 21
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- MUST be able to cook and willing to clean
- MUST be willing to transport client while in their care as needed for the job so a safe automobile and good driving record is essential
- Experience with Alzheimer and Dementia seniors is helpful
Right at Home Eastern Worcester County