Immediate Shifts Available! Flexible scheduling! Sign-on Bonus!
$11.00 - $12.00/hour, weekly pay.
Bridge pay and mileage between clients.
Right at Home, In-Home Care & Assistance, is seeking to hire professional and passionate Caregivers to join a dynamic care team providing comprehensive care in-home. You can make a direct difference in the lives of others by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes. We provide the personal care and attention of a friend!
Why we are the RIGHT TEAM!
- Flexible scheduling
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Program
- Named Employer of Choice by Home Care Pulse
- PAID-Training and Development
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Sign-on bonus!
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
Performs patient-specific activities that are guided by a family/care team manager. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Providing hospice supportive care
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Assisting with blood glucose monitoring
- Care of bed-bound patients
- Incontinence care
- Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer lifts
Preferred Experience in:
- Hoyer lift
- Personal care
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Foley care
- Light cleaning
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients and staff in a friendly and congenial manner.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen.
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance.
- Ability to work every other weekend.
* Don't forget to ask us about our $300 sign-on bonus!
In this role, you will have the chance to:
Give back to those who need you most
Earn competitive pay
Make a difference
Receive paid training
Our office is ready to serve your needs. We want to offer you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. We know that you are essential, and we want to provide you with the flexibility to meet your needs.
Right at Home Cleveland West
Why Work Here?Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you have a calling to #BeEssential in a vulnerable person’s life? We have an opportunity for you to work as a caregiver to make a difference in the lives of seniors and adults with disabilities. In this role, you will have the chance to: Give back to those who need you most Earn competitive pay Make a difference Receive paid training Our office is ready to serve your needs. We want to offer you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. We know that you are essential, and we want to provide you with the flexibility to meet your needs.
Great company culture, flexible scheduling, and weekly pay!