Senior Video Editor-TOP YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Right View Recruiting Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thanks for taking the time to research this opportunity! Please note the specifics below. We want to honor your time so please read the details and only apply if you are a fit!
1. THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN HOUSTON, TEXAS. This is an in-person Senior Video Editor and candidates must be willing to relocate to Houston, Texas ASAP.
2. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE AS A LEAD or SENIOR EDITOR WITH A TOP YOUTUBE CHANNEL. MUST HAVE LIVE ACTION, GAMING, ANIMATION AND/OR KIDS CONTENT WITH OVER 1M SUBSCRIBERS OR WITH A PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTION COMPANY IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY (TV/FILM).
3. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE WITH EXPERIENCE MANAGING A TEAM OF EDITORS.
4. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE A REEL WITH THE SAMPLE OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL WORK.
Right View Recruiting is hiring an experienced Senior Video Editor on behalf of a highly successful YouTube channel located in Houston, TX.
We are a is a multimedia production company associated with kids’ video content on YouTube. We manage over 7 YouTube channels and produce over 25 videos a week.
This is a full time, in-house position in the Houston, TX area. We are looking for a candidate with 5-10 years of video editing experience in the YouTube and/or entertainment industry with at least 2 years of experience editing for a YouTube channel with over 1 million subscribers.
We are willing to offer the right candidate a relocation package to move to the Houston, TX area.
When applying please provide a sample/link of your work, resume and a cover letter. Please showcase your EDITING work only and if you have Motion Graphics experience, please show that as well!
We are looking for a Senior Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the director’s vision, is professional and extremely creative.
Senior Video Editor Requirements:
· Proven work experience as a Video Editor for a YouTube channel with over 1M subscribers
· High level of proficiency in Adobe Premier, Photoshop and After Effect
· Experience working in the TV, Film, Music industry as a senior/lead editor
· Experience in animation, special effects, and Motion Graphics
· Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
· Must be flexible and able to multi-task
· Ability to work independently
· Strong work ethic
· Passion for working with kid content videos
· Open to coaching and training
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience video editing
· Ability to provide a sample of previous projects
· Passion for animation, movies, video games, social media, and YouTube!
· Ability to change and adapt quickly
Senior Video Editor Responsibilities:
· Review raw footage and organize for editing process
· Manage and mentor a group of video editors
· Edit raw footage into 8min-16min long videos in a variety of kid friendly YouTube channels
· Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
· Apply background music and sound effects appropriate as a kid content video
· Review edited video and revise it as directed by producer
· Ensure logical sequencing
· Consult from production to postproduction with supervisor/director
· Manage priorities to meet deadlines given from head producer
· Follow guidelines to maintain brand tone and aesthetics
Senior Video Editor Benefits:
Salary: range from $58,240-$66,560 per year based on experience and a yearly company bonus
After 90 days:
· Medical Insurance (75% company paid)
· Dental Insurance (100% company paid)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30 (flexible)
Willing to offer a relocation package for the right candidate
Right View RecruitingWhy Work Here?
A top YouTube channel in Houston, TX.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Right View Recruiting