Employment Attorney- HR Experience
Right View Recruiting Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thanks for taking the time to research this opportunity!
Right View Recruiting is hiring a Human Resources/Employment Attorney on behalf of a top YouTube Channel in Houston, Texas.
Sunlight Entertainment, LLC is looking for a full-time in-house HR Employment Attorney to assist in the daily operations of our growing organization. We currently have 30 employees.
We are a phenomenally successful multimedia production company associated with children’s video content on YouTube. We currently have multiple channels with over 30 million subscribers and a global reach.
This position will provide advice and counsel on matters relating to Human Resources.
The ideal candidate will have start-up, marketing, Human Resources, social media, and/or entertainment experience.
HR Attorney Requirements and Responsibilities:
· Define and develop internal policies
· Draft and provide counsel on all HR contracts and agreements
· Special projects as requested
· J.D. from and accredited law school
· Minimum of 3 years of relevant legal experience in a law firm or corporate legal department
· Member of the Texas State Bar (valid and current)
· Should have decision-making ability, with a focus on helping the company achieve its strategic HR objectives while managing the legal risks and liability involved.
· Excellent interpersonal skills are desired
· Ability to understand YouTube/entertainment business
· HR and contracts experience
· Positive demeanor
· Effective communication skills
· Privacy and data protection experience as it relates to employee information is preferred
· Knowledge of all different state regulations for hiring contract or remote employees
Benefits after 90 days:
· Medical Insurance (80% company paid)
· Dental Insurance (100% company paid)
· 401k with profit sharing
· Vacation and sick days
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 (flexible)
Relocation package is negotiable.
Right View RecruitingWhy Work Here?
A remote position with a top YouTube channel!
Top YouTube channel!
LegalView all jobs at Right View Recruiting