- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical,
Right to Life of Central California is recruiting an Education Coordinator. This position will be responsible for coordinating and expanding RLCC's participation in local private and public-school educational initiatives, and for providing in-class instruction to students. Please submit a resume and a cover letter/writing sample.
The Education Coordinator will be chiefly responsible for expanding, organizing, booking, and developing Right to Life's educational presentations within schools and churches throughout the Fresno area. The presentations will be focused on topics concerning the religious and ethical case against abortion, the importance of delaying sexual activity until marriage through a Sexual Risk Avoidance approach to sex education.
To support educational expansion, the Education Coordinator will focus on developing relationships with local educational leaders. He/she will look to expand connections annually to more participating schools and churches.
We are seeking someone with a background of experience in teaching.
Goals and Responsibilities
- Increase RLCC's educational outreach year over year, largely beginning with increasing cultivation of relationships with Catholic schools and churches, expanding to non-Catholic churches and public schools
- Working in particular with the Roman Catholic Diocese of Fresno's superintendent of schools and director of the office of evangelization, to establish RLCC's educational presence within Catholic schohols and Catholic Confirmation programs.
- Networking with non-Catholic Churches to promote RLCC educational presentations within youth religious education and youth groups.
- Approach school leaders with presentations tailored by RLCC for age-appropriate pro=-life lessons for both public and private schools. We also can provide teacher-training where possible.
- Seek out, book, and manage logistics for educational presentations.
Right To Life Of Central California
Right to Life of Central California is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization focused on educating the broader community about the pro-life message and directly reaching out to assist women facing challenging pregnancies and their children who are in need.
1742 E Griffith WayFresno, CA
EducationView all jobs at Right To Life Of Central California