Senior Project Estimator HVAC
Right Temp Mechanical Grand Forks, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Senior Estimator position will work out of the corporate office in Grand Forks, ND under the direct supervision of the President of Right Temp Mechanical. A senior estimator’s responsibility will include schedule preparation, preplanning and resource forecasting related to projects. They may also assist in material requisition from suppliers and performance management of the vendors. They assure the accuracy of financial forecasts that tie to the project schedules. They ensure projects are completed according to project specifications. Senior estimators manage project team resources, training and require an expertise in the HVAC field.
Essential Job Functions:
· Manage material requisitions.
· Assist in the preconstruction phase by compiling bid packages, material estimates from suppliers.
· Utilize Contract Software to generate purchase orders and other functions as required.
· Maintain project documents within the Contract Software, standardized filing system and server.
· Facilitate questions regarding projects, material and drawings.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Strong knowledge of construction methods and safety laws.
· Ability to read, interpret plans and communicate any questions or issues effectively.
· Ability to plan, lay out and assist with meeting project goals.
· Ability to maintain effective and professional working relationships with associates.
· Positive attitude.
· Effective time and cost management skills.
· Planning and organizational skills.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Customer service skills.
· Must be able to prioritize work to meet scheduled deadlines while handling multiple tasks.
· Must be able to constructively analyze information to develop budgets.
· Ability to function as a team player.
Education and Experience:
· 5+ years of experience in HVAC preferred.
· 4+ years of experience in estimating, preferred experience in Multi-family or Commercial Building
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb or balance, sit, bend, squat, kneel, twist, crouch or crawl, and reach with hand and arms not only in an office setting or on a construction site. Specific use of speech and hearing to communicate in person and by telephone; vision to read handwritten and printed material and computer screen; and lift moderate weight.
Right Temp MechanicalWhy Work Here?
Right Temp Mechanical specializes in new construction HVAC with availability to travel to earn extra cash.
AddressGrand Forks, ND
ConstructionView all jobs at Right Temp Mechanical