We are growing and we currently have an opening for an administrative position in our install department. As an install coordinator you will be providing support to the Installation department so jobs can be completed accurately, on time, and within budget.
The Install Coordinator ensures that all HVAC units, equipment, ductwork, IAQ products, and accessories are professionally installed according to the manufacturer’s spec and code. HVAC Install Coordinators administer all permitting, warranties, registrations, inspections, customer satisfaction checks, and sub-contract work to help installations go smoothly. HVAC Install Coordinators demonstrate and motivate their team to provide the best service to all customers and provide accurate reporting and reviewing when doing paperwork and debriefings.
This is a fast-paced job that requires exceptional computer, communication, and project management skills. Great follow up, detail orientation, and the ability to foresee problems and take action to avoid them.
If you are ready to be a part of a team where what you do will be recognized and valued, we'd like to hear from you!Compensation:
$18 - $20 hourlyResponsibilities:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team
- Review all prior day’s and current day’s service calls
- Review installers’ payroll and CU’s
- Debrief all jobs and ensure all required signatures/approvals are obtained as well as, recording P.O.s, payments collected, and invoices emailed to the customer
- Submit any finance paperwork and closeout financed accounts
- Manage all sub-contractors hired to ensure clients’ expectations are exceeded (drywall, landscaping, roofing, etc.)
- Assist with equipment ordering (units, crane, metal, coils, IAQ, anything else necessary to complete the job RIGHT the first time)
- Learn and understand the Right Now Installation process and required photos for picture-perfect installations
- Follow through on all customer requests through to completion
- Review all inventory/P.O.s used on all jobs
- Set-up of all Installations in Service Titan
- Oversee all warranty work within the first 6 months of installation
- Schedule AC inspections with the city/county
- Schedule Ladder Drop-offs and pickups for inspections
- Registration of all units
- Review all client concerns and ensure that they are brought to a successful conclusion in a timely manner
- Call by Call debriefing while installers are onsite, ensuring everything is done correctly and completed properly.
- Reliable transportation
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience, preferably in the HVAC or similar trade industry
- Understanding of computer applications
- Skilled in phone communications, typing, dictation, math, and filing
- Knowledge of products and services associated with the company and industry
- Able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills and team-oriented
- Maintain a professional appearance and personal hygiene
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be familiar with the company, products, and services
- Excellent organizational skills and must be detail-oriented
- Computer skills must be Intermediate to Advanced level
- Service Titan experience preferred
We provide heating, cooling, installation, repair, and maintenance in Vacaville, CA and the surrounding areas. We also do air, water filtration, solar, battery backup and whole house generators. We are interested in improving the performance of the home not just flipping out boxes or putting band-aids on the home. We see the opportunity to help owners get educated about what's available to them and their families to enjoy home comfort/security year-round.