eCommerce PPC Advertising Specialist - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HELLO? Are You Looking for an eCommerce Growth Agency with a rich culture and strong progression path?
We hope so. And we hope you're the eCommerce PPC Google Ads GrandMaster we WANT!
If so, we're going to do some beautiful work together :-)
**THIS IS A REMOTE or In-House Role in our Nashville, Brisbane, Adelaide, or Auckland Offices.
We are United States & Australias premiere eCommerce Growth Agency working with elite brands across North America and Australia. We're wanting to scale our PPC arm of our business. In the last three and a half years weve grown from the ground up to a global presence and team of 80+ and already starting to rack up awards:
- Anthills Top 100 Coolest Company Awards 2018
- AFR 100 Fast Starters 2020 (Australian Financial Review)
- #66 Australia's Top 100 Young Entrepreneurs of the Year Awards 2019
- Finalists Brisbane Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards 2018 & 2019
Here is what makes us different and why you'll want to work with us:
- We aren't like those agencies where one PPC Advertiser has 20-30+ accounts+that's just insane. We keep it small. A low client count so you can focus all your energy on strategy and scaling.
- Good base pay + uncapped bonus when your team hits KPIs. Our belief is our team deserves upside.
- You have your own team and support. Creative, junior advertiser, copywriterdedicated support in your team so you can focus on strategy and growth
- No BS and open culture. Honestly, we don't have politics. Anyone in the company can give candid feedback to anyone...even the CEO. It's one of our core values, Openness and Candor.
- It's ok to make mistakes as long as you learn from them. Our #1 focus is growth personally and professionally. If you aren't making mistakes it means you aren't pushing yourself hard enough.
- A team of A-players. You'll be working with and getting mentorship from the top 1% of advertisers. We have and breed high-performers. Most of our team is a melting pod of solopreneurs, ex-brand owners, agency, etc. who realized they want to work with high-performers and not be the smartest person in the room.
- Focus on personal growth. We have quarterly growth clubs, monthly or quarterly coaching conversations with each person on the team. We take personal growth seriously.
- We don't take on all clients. We turn away 80% of brands who want to work with us so our team can be a success. Plus, brands have to meet a minimum ad spend requirement.
Plus, a 4.8 Glassdoor Rating (No forcing or coercing here) and 94% of employees would recommend to a friend (We didnt tell anyone to say that).
See the enthusiasm for yourself(from Glassdoor)
"A Place That Flips Traditional Corporate Culture On It's HEAD!"
Everyone who works here is world-class, both in who they are and their industry knowledge. RHD takes hiring very seriously and everyone who walks in through our doors is a self-starter with a thirst for performance. There is not one day where I don't learn something new from my co-workers.
This is the first company I have ever worked for that turns down clients who are not a good fit for their Strategist. They respect our opinion when it comes to client push aways, and onboarding new clients. I should mention, the also have a team that vets potential clients BEFORE they are even presented to Strategists for services.
Ready to join the best eCommerce team in the world?
As the eCommerce PPC Advertising Strategist you will be accountable for the following:
- 2+ years of eCommerce Marketing experience
- 2+ years of Google Ads experience
- Proven track record of exceptional Google Ads Results & Experience Managing $30k+/month Ad Budgets
- Exceptional Google Shopping and/or YouTube results a big advatnage
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Excellent Productivity and Prioritization skills
- Elite communication skills - both written and verbal
- Team player with a strong focus on clients success - were here to elevate one another.
- Solid base salary of USD $70-90k (based on experience/track record - OTE $100k-130k+ after commissions and performance bonuses...there is no ceiling) with solid bonus structure rewarding performance and account growth, plus accompanying commission structure for cross-selling of additional services.
- Access to training from some of the worlds elite digital marketers, courses and Google Ads pros - we bring the industry names in every month to do account reviews and Q&A sessions - we had Andrew Foxwell of the eCommerce Influence Podcast last month.
- Get to work alongside some of the worlds most passionate and driven eCommerce Marketers on a daily basis. We are a super tight nit team of eCommerce Growth marketers and entrepreneurs - many of us having owned, run and exited our own ventures and or previously worked client-side.
- Have a support team to lean on assisting with communications, copy writing, video creation and graphic design. The more your accounts scale, the more resources you will have at your disposal.
- Strong career progression opportunity - were growing quickly and not looking to slow down, so were looking to develop leaders in-house that can move up as we grow, especially our Google department - we want to build this department quickly over the next couple of years.
- The opportunity to work with some amazing established and up-and-coming brands across a range of verticals - fashion, health & fitness, jewellery and accessories, and beauty.
Given the number of applications being received, we will only be contacting successful candidates for the first round of interviewing.
Right Hook Digital
TechnologyView all jobs at Right Hook Digital