- Posted: 3 days ago
Right Corner Consulting is an independent Direct Sales & Marketing Firm in California immersed in the craft of marketing and communications. We have an immediate need for an ambitious Communications Coordinator superstar to join our outreach team in Culver City.
The ideal candidate for this role will be expected to deliver exceptional service to Right Corner Consulting clients and prospects. You will identify customer needs and provide advice and guidance regarding marketing solutions that are in the best interests of clients. You will work collaboratively with Right Corner Consulting partners to provide the desired customer experience and meet overall business objectives.Duties:
- Identifying customer needs and initiating referrals to Right Corner Consulting colleagues.
- Welcoming customers warmly and meeting their marketing needs with seamless execution.
- Contributing to meeting key business objectives of the organization and providing an excellent customer experience.
- Acting as a vital member of a collaborative and versatile team.
- Organizing work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Taking initiative to discover creative approaches to help make each customer's experience personal.
- 1-2 years of marketing, sales, or customer service experience
- Able to work full time, 40 hours a week
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Able to travel locally
- Comfortable with in-person sales and customer service
Powered by JazzHR
Right Corner Consulting Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?