Communications & Marketing Associate
Does the thought of associating with the best and brightest in the technical and creative world get your heart pumping? Do you look for ways to process improvement? Are you always thinking of a more innovative or unique approach? If you've answered yes to these questions, let's chat!
Marketing is everywhere: it offers diverse opportunities and its cutting edge is being redefined every day. Effective marketing is critical in large corporations, small companies, and for-profit and nonprofit organizations. In a world of fast-paced media that range from TV to Twitter, the demand for outstanding marketing professionals has never been stronger.
Right Corner Consulting's principles make us powerful and one of the leading marketing and sales firms in our industry. These values include community, vision, and hard work.
- Community: Our team members and our customers are a part of our family; the community our team has built is continuously supported and honored.
- Vision: To sustain focus on a vision, one must be willing and able to innovate. Our team's vision stays clear and our innovative culture is embraced by our top management and flows through the organization effortlessly.
- Hard work: Hard-work, grit, relentlessness; these are merely just a few characteristics of the team here.
- Support in developing and executing direct client presentations
- Help and attend client-facing roles and/or visit job sites as needed
- Assist in the development and execution of proposals, as needed
- Collaborate with team members on ways to improve sales margins
- Participate in the development and execution of a direct marketing campaign
- Reliable Transportation to the office and client meetings required
Interested applicants must submit a resume with salary requirements & available start-date!
Right Corner Consulting Inc.Torrance, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.