Home Heath Aid , CNA, PCA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Right at Home, a leader in the in-home care industry is locally owned and operated in Southern Pennsylvania. With a small office staff, you will have a dedicated support team. We are the right people, doing the right things, the right way, for the right reason. Providing personalized and empathetic in-home care to aging seniors and disabled persons of all ages, including pediatrics, while supporting our community with quality service and exceptional caregivers.
The right person is passionate about providing the personal care and attention of a friend. At Right at Home, we love our caregivers! Our Caregivers have always been #essenstial and always will be! They continue to drive our company while making difference in our community improving the quality of those we serve.
We are currently seeking Caregiver, Direct Care Workers, Home Health Aid, CNA, HHA in Hanover and surrounding Adams County Area
All Shifts Available, Full and Part Time
Fast track to Phone Interview: Follow this link to Self-Schedule a day and time that is best for you and we will call you for a 20 min phone interview! Hope we can talk soon!
Link to self schedule Phone Interview
The Right Person
- Dependable and Reliable with a Heart to Serve
- Great Communicator with Excellent Listening Skills
- Perceptive and Empathetic to the Needs of the Patient
- Adaptable, Problem Solver with an abundance of Patience.
- Positive Attitude and Eager to learn new things
The Right Person Has
- Ability to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Valid Drivers License
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The ability to work independently
- Some Weekends & Holidays
- Hoyer Lift experience is a plus!
A day in the life of a Right at Home Caregiver
Keep in mind we provide the individualized care that our clients need when they need it. The services we provide are dependent upon the Patients necessary services to support best quality of life.
- Meal preparation, Assisting with Eating
- Help with Personal Hygiene, Dressing, Shaving
- Medication Reminders
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Assistance with mobility
- Transportation to appointments
- Shopping or Assisting Patient
- Light House Keeping or Laundry
- Dementia Care
- Companionship and Friendship
- Reading, Puzzles, outside walks
Benefits of joining our Home Team!
- COVID and Safety Protocol Training
We provide thorough initial and on-going training to ensure health and safety of both patient and provider
We provide all supplies including PPE
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Daily Pay on Demand is available
- Paid Training Initially and On-Going
- Work close to home with patients in your community
- Milage Reimbursement
- Mobile App for Documenting Shift and finding information
- 24 hour service coordinator to assist in any situation
- Education, Training, Guidance, and Support for Specific Care Procedures
With the current health concerns of our country, in-home care has seen a 46% increase in community demand. #BeEssential Join our Right at Home team!
Our recruitment team is here to help with the process of getting the state-required paperwork, orientation, and training you need to start your career in Caregiving.
Ready to apply? Questions or Concerns? Contact us with any of your employment needs.
Call 717-757-7148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Right at Home, where our Caregivers are Heros Everyday!
Proudly Serving Southern Pennsylvania for over 11 years.
Dauphin County Lebanon County Berks County Lancaster County
Adams County Franklin County Cumberland County York County
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Right At Home - Hanover, PA
Get fresh PCA Nursing Home jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.