Sales Lead –Inside sales candidate will take stewardship of our leads and actively work to create systems to maximize their effectiveness at converting them. You should be able to track your own success and offer suggestions for improvement in their follow-up techniques and tools. The Sales Lead Coordinator will have to be disciplined about their time. You will most likely be working on projects while handling new leads and information requests from prospects. They will need to be task focused in order to complete their work.
- Must be available weekends and evening. FT/PT available.
- We have night Shift available - CSR. Hours Sunday to Thursday. 5pm to 2am.
Lead follow up for quality assurance and recall sales opportunities
Tracks, sources, assigns, and document Sales leads through various sources.
Manages cultivation of internet leads, retail leads and technician leads from generation to conversation.
Maintaining lead database for the service and sales department.
Manages Sales schedule and works with Call Center and Call Center Manager as scheduling challenges and customer concerns arise.
Maintains and improves minimum lead set, run and conversion rates
Grows relationship with sales team to create efficiency and improved close rates.
Reports lead management performance by department by individual.
Other duties may be assigned by Manager
Skills and Specifications
· Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
· Highly proficient level computer skills including Ms Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Highly energetic and self-starter.
· Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
· Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
· Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
Must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Screen.
ARS-RighTime Home Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-RighTime may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.