We're hiring experienced HVAC Technicians - Must have 3 plus years experience at the Service level. We are also offering a 5,000 dollar sign on bonus to tech who have the experience and qualifications we're looking for....Office is located in Irvine, CA.
♦Responds to service calls, drives to site, greets customer, performs preventive maintenance and/or troubleshoots malfunctioning systems/equipment to determine the nature of the problem.
♦Performs preventive maintenance on equipment to prevent equipment failure by cleaning air handling systems and reheat coils, monitoring and calibrating air handling systems and replacing filters, motors, fans, belts, etc. on systems. Repairs, replaces and adjusts vents and duct work. May clean air ducts to maximize efficiency and improve indoor air quality.
♦Assists in locating and diagnosing problems, assessing extent of repairs and describing options and associated costs to the customer. Provides a description of diagnosed problems to customer in thermostats can be understood with options, as possible.
The qualified candidate will have:
- ·Must have a minimum of three years’ experience in residential HVAC services
- ·A high school diploma or GED
- EPA Certificate
- ·Valid driver’s license and good communications skills.
- Requires the ability to raise, manipulate and maneuver tools, components and materials and handle a variety of items, equipment, control knobs, switches, etc.
- Must be able to use body members to work, move, and lift or carry heavy objects of up to 50 pounds to include ductwork, furnaces or materials.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background checks. Local Leader in the residential services industry is seeking an experienced HVAC service technician to join our team. We provide residential and commercial repair and installation of HVAC systems.
We offer year round work, full benefits package (including 401K), uniforms and well-equipped trucks.