Fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS/RighTime Home Services, Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence.
Our phenomenal service and customer satisfaction has generated so much business that its increasing faster than we can manage! .
If you’re a hardworking, dedicated HVAC Service Technician, we welcome your application to join our team of motivated and caring professionals.
Complete all general HVAC in-home service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to present the right products and services.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot cooling and duct system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best solutions and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or under-performing systems.
- Resent yourself as professional and use your knowledgeable to gain new referrals and repeat business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the company.
- 3 years experience working for a licensed HVAC contractor.
- Strong knowledge of local HVAC codes and ability to make on-the-job decisions.
- Proven track record of working HVAC systems including ability to draw simple diagrams, read wiring schematics and other diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities, with strong verbal and written communications.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
A great work environment
- Health Insurance
- Dental, Life, and Disability, Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Company Tablet
- Fully Outfitted Vans
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.