ARS-RighTime Home Services, a leader in the residential services industry is seeking experienced HVAC Lead Installer. ARS-RighTime provides residential and commercial install and repair of HVAC SYSTEMS. We're proud to offer quality equipment and service to our customers. We recognize the key role our Techs play in allowing ARS to exceed customer expectations. We offer year round work, a full benefits package (including 401k), uniforms and well-equipped trucks.
Qualified Lead Installer Techs will lead a team of installers with their technical skills and knowledge to install, start up and troubleshoot new systems, and install ventilation, heating and air conditioning systems used in residential settings monitoring your team to insure work is done properly and most important, the work is completed on time. We are looking for an experienced Lead Installation Tech with 4 years of experience supervisory experience.
The qualified candidate will have:
• A minimum of three 3 to 4 years’ experience in HVAC Installs, leading a team
• A High School diploma or GED (general education degree).
• Working knowledge of national codes and best practices.
• A working knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow are preferred.
• Requisite basic certifications (EPA Universal)
• A valid drivers’ license and good communications skills.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screens and background checks.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.