Dispatcher- Hours M-F 10am – 7pm with rotating Saturdays once a month :
RighTime has immediate openings for a Dispatcher position within the organization. The applicant must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment while being self-motivated to provide exceptional customer service while interacting with customers by phone, directing technicians by radio and tracking Must have effective listening and verbal communication skills, proven ability to meet/exceed set goals, and receptive to constant coaching and feedback. The candidate will have experience gathering customer information and inputting the information in the computer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer customer calls in a busy office environment.
• Schedule technicians to jobs based on customer issue, tech specialty and geographic efficiencies.
• Enter customer data in the computer.
• Handle all customers in a professional manner.
• Provide timely response and feedback to the customer regarding customer questions.
• Makes outbound calls to customer to schedule appointments for their maintenance agreement.
HS diploma, or GED equivalent, is required. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted. Previous experience in customer service and/or a service line is desired. Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Must be able to use general office machines and know the geographical territory. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check prior to hire.
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.