Customer Service Call Center 8120
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARS-RighTime Home Services, a national leader in residential HVAC and plumbing services is seeking Customer Service Representatives. The qualified candidate must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment while being self- motivated to provide exceptional customer service. Must have effective listening and verbal communication skills, proven ability to meet/exceed set goals, and receptive to constant coaching and feedback. The candidate will have experience gathering customer information and inputting the information in the computer.
- Fully Onsite, not a remote position
- Schedule is 8am-5pm
- Wage Range is $16.00-17.50/Hour
- Schedule Sunday-Thursday (Off Fri / Off Sat)
- Schedule appointments for customers requesting service.
- Answer customer calls in a busy office environment.
- Enter customer data in the computer.
- Handle all customers in a professional manner.
- Provide timely response and feedback to the customer regarding customer questions.
- Forward calls, as appropriate, to other members of staff in other departments.
- Make outbound calls to customers to schedule appointments for their maintenance agreement.
This position requires weekends (Sunday). Service industry experience highly preferred!
We require background checks and drug tests on all employees.
ARS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer
RighTime Home Services
BusinessView all jobs at RighTime Home Services
Get fresh HVAC Call Center jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.