General Education Faculty
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Riggs College of Allied Health is seeking a dynamic adjunct Faculty for the following online General Education Courses:
• English: English Composition, Creative Writing
• Math: College Algebra, Statistics
• Behavioral Science: Psychology, Human Growth and Development
• Communications: Oral Communications
• Natural Science: Anatomy & Physiology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Nutrition, Pharmacology
A minimum of one year of experience teaching the general education course online for an higher education institution in the United States is required.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a sensitivity to the needs of students, faculty and staff from multicultural backgrounds and demonstrate a commitment to our comprehensive learning institution and provide excellence in education in a collegiality, caring and diverse fashion while adhering to policies, procedures and standards expected by the institution, the State of Florida, and constituents.
Faculty for general education courses must hold as a minimum a bachelor’s degree recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education or the Council on Higher Education Accreditation; and at least 15 semester credit hours of education in the subject area to be taught.
Candidates for adjunct employment are to submit none official transcripts. Upon hiring in the case of degrees completed abroad, an official translation and evaluation of transcripts by an approved agency is required. Such evaluation/translation is also to be received by our college directly from the evaluation agency. For accepted evaluation agencies visit ww.naces.com
Job Duties include:
• Preparing course plans and materials
• Delivering courses
• Monitoring progress/attendance
• Advising students
• Recording grades and submitting reports
• Attend training and collaborate with the academic department in activities and planning as required.
Riggs College of Allied Health
Who We Are Riggs College of Allied Health focuses on providing “quality academics and affordable options,” especially to non-traditional students. Focused on providing pathways to careers, Riggs College supports students in starting, growing, and transitioning their careers. RCOAH primarily offers certificate/diploma, associate’s degree, and bachelor’s degree programs.
14 E Washington St 2ndOrlando, FL
EducationView all jobs at Riggs College of Allied Health