We are in need of experienced Vacuum Truck Operators with class B CDL’s in Nothern Minnesota(Deluth/Hibbeng). Potential for Overtime!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate vehicle in accordance with Occupational and Safety Health Act (OSHA) and Department of
Transportation (DOT) requirements as well as all local, state and federal requirements and
- Conducts repeated short-haul trips between locations, providing safe transport of materials that may require navigating through congested and confined areas in rural locations.
- Performs pre- and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle using company supplied documentation.
- Immediately reports any unsafe situations or service calls to Manager or Dispatch before attempting service.
- Participates and cooperates in all scheduled training, briefings and meetings as required by Company.
- Works closely with Trucking Supervisor to improve efficiency and identify problems
- Performs all duties as scheduled by Company.
- Notifies Trucking Supervisor of any incidents, accidents, injuries or property damage.
- Communicates customer requests or issues to Dispatch or Manager.
- Follows driving assignments throughout the day.
- Completes all required documentation while on shift (training will be provided).
- Observes all Company, customer and DOT-mandated safety and policy regulations.
- Maintains current license and medical clearance.
- Immediate notification to Company of any change to driving eligibility.
- Completes ongoing drug and alcohol screenings when selected and as required to ensure Company policy and DOT compliance.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned by the Trucking Supervisor.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- 25 years of age or older
- Valid class A CDL with tankers endorsement
- DOT medical certificate
- Max 2 moving violations
- Zero major violations within the past 7 years
- 2 years verifiable operating experience
- Able to successfully complete all required pre-hire screening and verification
- Pre-employment drug testing
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Rigup and affiliates embrace diversity and are committed to creating a fair environment for all contractors and employees. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications and merit.
Founded in 2014, RigUp is the largest and fastest growing digital workforce and vendor marketplace in the North American energy industry. RigUp connects companies in the energy industry to available highly-skilled contractors and service companies. Rigup is active across every oil and gas basin in the continental United States, with over 75,000 service providers and 3,000 plus operators and vendors on the platform.