Rifle Paper Co. Winter Park, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Job
The Executive Assistant at Rifle Paper Co. will organize all day-to-day activities for the CEO and Leadership team, shepherding the company operating cycle and calendar. This role will administratively support the CEO (primary) and CEO - directs (secondary).
What You'll Do
- Manage and prioritize the CEO’s time and her calendar, liaising with the Personal Assistant (PA) to the Cofounders where needed.
- Company Calendar: Organize, schedule, and maintain all key milestone meetings in the operating cycle, with a keen focus on seasonal product and commercial meetings, and recurring operating meetings like LTeam and MBR (monthly business review).
- Attend key recurring meetings as needed for context and to support the CEO.
- Assist CEO, Cofounders, LTeam and HR in preparing for key company meetings (quarterly/annually).
- Manage all travel arrangements for CEO, LTeam members and others that travel and from NY and Orlando offices.
- Manage all PTO requests for CEO
- Track and submit T&E expenses for CEO/Directs on a monthly basis, including processing consultant invoices and fees.
- Basics - order lunch, supplies, day:day operations of the office of the CEO.
- Secondary support to CEO Directs in scheduling more complicated meetings that require coordination across multiple attendees.
- Partner with HR team on New Leader onboarding; responsible for scheduling and coordinating onboarding plans for all Director level and above hires with direction from LTeam member & HR.
- Be an extension of the brand and the CEO at all times -- Deliver excellent candidate and 3rd party partner experience with every interaction - email, call, scheduling, on-site visit, and close-out.
- Assist CEO on matters like personal appointments, purchases, and routine life activities (10% of time).
- Help organize and participate in Employee Experience and Culture activities via zoom in or in office (once we return to work).
- Contribute to key commercial events - sidewalk sale, cyber week, support retail team as needed.
- Provide backup support to Cofounder PA when needed (and vice versa)
- Be a brand ambassador and bring the Rifle core values to life every day.
What You Have
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a senior executive or business owner.
- Industry experience must include one or more of the following: retail, creative/agency, hospitality or physical products sales/distribution.
- General understanding of business operations from end-end.
- Minimum intermediate Mac/PC skills - spreadsheets, decks, calendar
- Strong multi-tasker who biases toward action -- Sense of urgency.
- Capable project manager.
- Proven ability to proactively manage and prioritize activities, calendar and deadlines for at least one senior level executive or a functional team.
- Setting up and maintaining an effective filing and organizational system.
- Great communication skills in conversation and in writing, including great listening skills.
- High integrity and strict confidentiality at all times.
- A kind and warm, friendly and outgoing. A welcoming and dynamic person.
- A builder, with entrepreneurial or scrappy spirit. Including putting new processes in place.
- Collaborative nature; aptitude for bringing people together to get things done.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A professionally mature and responsible relationship builder with leaders, employees and outside partners or customers.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance plans
- A 401(k) program with a company match
- PTO and paid holidays—including a full week off at the end of the year
- Company-sponsored social events, like catered lunches and holiday parties
- A generous employee discount to use on our products and collaborations
Rifle Paper Co.
AddressWinter Park, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Rifle Paper Co.