Project Manager for Vertical Interior Design Team
- Expired: January 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Project Manager for Vertical Interior Design Team
Department: Vertical Interior Design
Reports To: Creative Director & SVP
Summary of your duties and responsibilities:
As a project manager for Vertical Interior Design, you are responsible for the planning and overseeing of design and construction projects from beginning to end with the help of the design team. In this role you will assist the design team to provide an exceptional customer experience.
Weekly tasks include but not limited to:
- Correspondence with clients & vendors
- Organizing presentations and supplies for meetings
- Creating client quotes
- Sourcing products
- Attending client meetings
- Maintaining the design library
- Conduct site visits during the project
- Report project progress and budget to design and client
- Prepare budget and cost estimates
Proficient knowledge in Microsoft office suite and outlook. AutoCAD knowledge preferred, Ability to problem solve and be flexible without direction. High-level organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written). Ability to prioritize, be self-sufficient and have a proactive work ethic. Ability to constantly multi-task.
Rieke Office Interiors
BusinessView all jobs at Rieke Office Interiors