Role Title: Customer Experience Specialist/Customer Excellence Lead
Agency: Rieder & Associates, LLC
Reports to: Operations Lead/Manager
The Customer Experience Specialist/Excellence Lead is an employee of Rieder & Associates, LLC and not an employee of American Family Insurance.
The Customer Experience Specialist/Excellence Lead provides an exceptional experience for potential and existing customers. Assists the agency owner with attaining agency service goals. Partners with the Retention Lead for a well rounded customer interaction with the agency to drive Customer Satisfaction results and Retention results. This role is the face of the agency as they are first point of contact for most clients and potential clients.
• Provides personalized, and professional customer experiences through building trust and developing strong customer relationships
• Provide world class Customer Experience with Birthday/Thank you Calls/ cards
• Work with clients on obtaining required documents needed per underwriting requirements
• Update and maintain current contact information for agency clients
• Work with clients on submitting online reviews through FB, Google, Yelp, or other social media sites
• Touch base with clients to confirm appointments, via Phone, text, or e-mail
• Responds to customer inquiries regarding coverages, claims or products by following established agency processes and procedures
• Identifies cross-selling opportunities during customer interactions and takes appropriate action
• Drives customer satisfaction by following the Customer Service best practices: Personal Insurance Review and claims process
• Serves as a liaison on behalf of the customer between the agency and various business partners
• Handles walk in customer needs
• Performs daily administrative functions to assist the agency owner, office manager or sales unit manager
• Assists with set up and execution of agency events
• Assist with cash handling and banking activities
• Answer incoming calls and direct them to the right department/person
• Manage agency marketing supply orders, Welcome Packets, and office supply orders via appropriate sites
• Provide Marketing Query support to Internal Sales Department
• Manage documents/upload to appropriate systems and follows up with customers for outstanding documents
• Works with other Departments in the agency to maintain and update agency S.O.P.
• Schedules appointments with existing or prospective customers for agency team members
• New Business & Current Customer quotes for Auto/Home/Umbrella/personal lines complying with underwriting guidelines
• Contacts appropriate business partners for guidance when needed
• Helps clients with setting up of their myaccount online with American Family Mutual Insurance Company
• Process changes per Customer/agency requests
• Assists customers with claims by directing them to the appropriate Claims Department contacts and resources. Follows up to ensure customer needs are addressed. Follow Claims best practices as outlined in S.O.P.
• Required by state statutes to have proper insurance licensing to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance products. This position must have: Property & Casualty License
• Valid driver’s license required
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Demonstrated customer service experience
• Mastery of the Customer Experience Specialist position
• Effective communication skills
• Experienced with PC software applications (Microsoft Office Suites, Internet Explorer)
• Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skills
• Desire to learn and grow to advance into other roles as they become available
• This position may require the ability to work a schedule that includes evenings, and/or weekends
• General office setting
Note: The information contained in this role profile is intended to describe the essential job functions required of those assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all accountabilities, activities, skills and knowledge needed to perform in this role. Please note that functions and work schedules are reviewed periodically and are subject to change based upon business need.
Rieder & Associates, LLC American Family Insurance
Why Work Here?
Small office featuring a fun family environment. Plenty of opportunity for growth as the agency expands.
Prairie Village, KS