Facilities and Operations Specialist
Facilities & Operations Specialist
Contracted service position with highly respected Mechanical/ Construction company in support of partnership with long time client. Successful candidate should possess excellent customer service, collaboration and systems analysis skills. Experience working in a class A office environment a plus.
· Duties will include assisting Facilities Department management and staff.
· Scheduling and facilitating vendor and official access for preventive maintenance and Life Safety inspections.
· Identifying and documenting continuous improvement needs.
· Manage, conduct and record maintenance tasking.
· Maintain vendor and contracted service relationships (internal and external) to ensure that service level standards are properly met.
· Perform daily inspection rounds. Maintain periodic status logs for equipment.
· Utilize building work order system to track and complete work orders, projects and preventive maintenance tasking. Update as needed.
· Monitor and assist with start-up, shut down and maintenance of HVAC systems including chillers, cooling towers, boilers, VAV’s, fuel supply components, emergency generators, food service equipment and appliances.
· Respond to comfort calls and adjust heating, cooling, and ventilation as required (and feasible) using the computerized controls system to ensure proper environmental control for all areas.
· Facilitate maintenance tasking for various motors, pumps, belts, filters, and related equipment. Facilitate and/or conduct repairs and adjustments to various pieces of equipment, and assist in identifying and maintaining appropriate supply inventory.
· Must be able to assess and troubleshoot issues.
· Participate in rotating weekly, weekend and Holiday on-call schedule to maintain facility coverage.
· Maintain the highest possible level of customer service satisfaction in all assigned duties.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Ability to read and interpret energy analytics information preferred.
· Skill in the use of diagnostic meters and small hand tools commonly used in facilities maintenance.
· Experience with record keeping techniques and have knowledge of OSHA workplace health and safety standards and procedures.
· Computer use is required, including MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel and Word) for email communication and meeting requests, maintaining logs and inventories, and purchasing records,
· Must have HVAC DDC controls knowledge.
· Should be able to manage multiple tasking assignments and work independently or in team setting.
· Must be able to understand and follow oral and written directions, and should be able to read blue prints, shop drawings and sketches.
· Excellent collaborative, oral and written abilities a plus.
Rieck provides the technical competence, professionalism and response businesses expect and the resources they demand.
Rieck emphasizes preventative and predictive maintenance, computerized maintenance scheduling and the complete cost analysis of your heating and cooling systems.
Rieck Services has been providing commercial and industrial businesses innovative HVAC solutions for more than 130 years.
Rieck Services has been providing commercial and industrial businesses innovative HVAC solutions for more than 130 years. Rieck stands alone as a single source HVAC solution provider. Rieck provides the technical competence, professionalism and response businesses expect and the resources they demand. Rieck emphasizes preventative and predictive maintenance, computerized maintenance scheduling and the complete cost analysis of your heating and cooling systems.
Rieck ServicesDayton, OH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.