ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty with accuracy and maintain a high level of productivity. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Possible ‘Reasonable Accommodations’ will be researched to determine if any are available to enable individuals with disabilities to perform any essential job duties.
- Exhibit and develop customer relations through friendly and courteous behavior.
- Promote a high level of morale within department and store, utilizing friendly professional methods of honest and open communication.
- Maintain good working relationships with other department managers with the objective of improving sales storewide.
- Comply with all company policies, programs and directives as specified in the Code of Conduct.
- Provide professional examples for other store team members to follow.
- Bags guests’ purchases promptly and efficiently within proper guidelines. Carries those purchases to their automobiles in a friendly, prompt efficient manner; ensuring the products are placed safely in their automobile.
- Fills all bag slots and supplies necessary for efficient front-end operations. Uses wise selection and use of supplies.
- Assist with price checks and go-backs.
- Assists with general housekeeping and ‘sweep sheet’ duties as assigned.
- Keeps the parking lot clear of carts and returns them to proper store location as directed by management. Always follows safety policies regarding cart retrieval. Removes clutter from carts & wipes down kids carts before putting them away.
Although many guests appreciate your efforts, you are not permitted to accept tips. If the guest persists, the money should be turned into the service desk. (NV – exception)Requirements:
LICENSES: None Required.
COMMUNICATION: Ability to write, speak, hear, and understand the spoken word to respond promptly to pages, requests, team members and guests. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance manuals.
EQUIPMENT: Any necessary equipment to complete courtesy clerk duties.
EXPERIENCE: None required.
MINIMUM AGE: 16 years of age. 21 years of age required to sell tobacco products and/or alcohol.
REASON ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form or when helping resolve a team member or guest concern.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary.
Ridley's Family Markets, Inc.Twin Falls, ID
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.