- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Ridgewood Savings Bank has an excellent opportunity for a responsible individual with a strong background in maintenance. The Maintenance Laborer will be entrusted to ensure that the Bank’s facilities are properly maintained. Qualified candidates should have a working knowledge of hand tools and access to a personal vehicle.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Maintains bank properties by ensuring that debris, snow and ice are properly abated.
- Performs minor painting assignments.
- Routinely inspects and changes light bulbs.
- The safe removal and relocation of existing furniture.
- Receives deliveries and ensures that materials and supplies are properly inventoried.
- Cleaning, disposing of debris, landscaping and lawn mowing of properties acquired by the Bank through judicial foreclosure proceedings.
- Responds to adverse weather conditions (snow, rain) by ensuring that the banks surroundings are kept in a safe condition.
- Helps out when necessary by performing other related duties which may be necessary from time to time.
Qualified applicants must have:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- Working knowledge of hand tools.
- A valid driver license and access to a personal vehicle.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Ridgewood Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected status.
Ridgewood Savings Bank
AddressLake Success, NY
ConstructionView all jobs at Ridgewood Savings Bank
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?