Ridgewood Government Services (RGS) is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in providing medical and logistical support services to DoD organizations. RGS is currently recruiting for a qualified Psychologist at Malmstrom AFB, MT.
Flex-schedule between 0630-1730 not to exceed 8 hours per day/40 hours per week M-F.
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
- Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
- Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
- Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
- Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
- Assist in rehabilitation of patients.
Ridgewood Government Services
Why Work Here?
Excellent Veteran Owned and Operated Small Business supporting our troops worldwide. Great advancement opportunities and travel overseas.