Director of Pharmacy - Home Infusion Pharmacy (RPH required)
Join a passionate group of people who are dedicated to working proactively with patients, healthcare practitioners and payors to provide comprehensive support before, during and after treatment.
Due to growth, our client, a privately-owned, patient-focused specialty pharmacy serving patients with specialty infusion pharmacy needs, is seeking a full-time Pharmacist to oversee pharmacy operations. This is a direct-hire position with great benefits and a stable and progressive work environment.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the GM will be responsible for overseeing pharmacy operations, including revenue management. This role will interact daily with managers and executive staff to to assure productivity, profitability, stability, and desired patient, referral source and payor outcomes. Provides effective leadership to staff while supporting and promoting corporate goals and directives.
This position requires a solid background in Home Infusion Pharmacy and a good understanding of pharmacy best practices, procedures, and standards in accordance with state and federal regulations.
Major responsibilities of the position include:
- Supervise the branch's daily operations as they related to quality, regulatory compliance, operational policy and procedure
- Oversee drug preparation, dispensing and clinical operations, ensuring the delivery of care to patients.
- Work with Director of Nursing to coordinate delivery of medications to patients.
- Participate in budgeting and meeting financial objectives for the branch.
- Establish and implement short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures
- Work with subordinate managers and account executives to evaluate monthly financial data
- Formulate plans to improve performance and achieve goals, monitor attainment of goals, and adjust plans if goals are not obtained
- Work with Corporate Sales and Corporate Development to develop and implement business strategy
- Ensures courteous and efficient service is provided to patients and referral sources
Qualifications for this position include:
- 5 + years of recent and relevant leadership/management experience in a home infusion pharmacy
- BS in Pharmacy or Pharm D degree; business degree a plus
- License to practice Pharmacy in Arkansas (multiple licenses a plus)
- Solid clinical and operational experience in home infusion.
- Strong supervisory/management skills and experience
- Excellent communication, customer service and leadership skills.
Competitive salary, bonus and great benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate. If interested and qualified, please send resume for more information and immediate consideration!
(Ridgemont Resources is a professional search firm working exclusively in the pharmacy market. We NEVER charge a fee to candidates we place! )
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Why Work Here?
Passionate group of professionals dedicated to patient care - Great Benefits - Competitive Comp!