Vice President of Pharmacy Operations
Riderflex Huntington, WV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Executive Recruiting and Consulting Firm, Riderflex has been retained by CompreCareRx to find their next Vice President of Pharmacy Operations!
Title: Vice President of Pharmacy Operations
Location: Huntington, West Virginia
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Direct reports: a team of 7-10 individual reports
Type: Full-Time, W2, Salaried
Our client, CompreCareRx is a growing, progressive, and innovative healthcare leader providing comprehensive resources with patient-centered addiction medicine. CompreCareRx provides addiction recovery medications to numerous clients and referral sources in 23 states including West Virginia, Ohio, and Kentucky.
As a key member of the CompreCareRx's leadership team, this individual will be responsible for ensuring efficiency of business operations while maintaining the highest level of white glove customer service. The Vice President of Pharmacy Operations will provide oversight of the senior leadership team and staff working in close partnership with the own leadership team. Provides input for strategic decisions such as determining appropriate operational staffing levels in advance of new business, technology enhancements to improve efficiency, scheduling of Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technician team members to ensure management guidelines are met, and regulatory controls appropriate to the business. Responsible for working closely with affiliated telehealth company on care coordination and onboarding of all new patients.
- The Vice President of Operations may be asked to serve as the Manager of Record for the local pharmacy location.
- Obtaining Pharmacist Licenses in other states as needed for business growth
- Direct supervision of all Pharmacists, Assistant Director of Pharmacy, and shared responsibility for a team of technicians
- Schedule on-call responsibilities in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all Board of Pharmacy regulations and with Compliance Policies adopted by the company.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all State and Federal laws and regulation
- Ensure the pharmacy meets or exceeds accreditation standards, and implement “best practices” in all pharmacy activities
- Maintain training, CEs, and proficiency for compounding and FDA approval
- Ensure all prescriptions are verified, filled, dispensed, and delivered accurately, timely and within budget
- Responsible for scheduling and maintaining appropriate Pharmacist and technician levels to ensure the operation runs smoothly within budget including management of time off requests
- Develop supervisory staff; provide input and direction as needed
- Input on identifying and evaluating technology which has the potential to improve efficiency in operations
- Oversee workflow processes, perform regular need-gap assessments, and implement work-flow process improvements in partnership with the leadership team
- Contribute to production by working as a Pharmacist PRN
- Identify and resolve any customer relation issues
- Develop an internal implementation plan and timeline when adding new business
- Responsible to create and nurture a culture of employee engagement and empowerment
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by owner leadership
- Direct oversight over 7-10 direct reports
- 10-25% depending on the needs of the CompreCare
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must have a BS in Pharmacy RPh or PharmD. In the state of West Virginia
- Must Maintain valid State Pharmacist license
- Must comply with all CEU requirements
- Requires both stationary positions and moving for extended periods
- Off-hours availability required to address business issues and customer needs
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some nights and weekends and be flexible with work hours when needed
CompreCareRx offers an extremely competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package.
CompreCareRx is the leading resource in patient-centered addiction medicine. They recognize that one size does not fit all, which is why they provide medications that facilitate maximum patient care. Their pharmacy features all the major brands. Their pharmacy team are trusted advisors working to synchronize services with the efforts of their patients’ providers to ensure premium care throughout the course of treatment.
Steve Urban, CEO of Riderflex’s interview with Nick Mercadante, CEO of PursueCare (a partnership with CompreCareRX)
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips
Powered by JazzHR