Retail Store Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Recruiting Firm, Riderflex has been hired by our client, Calvin Klein, in their search for a Retail Store Manager
Company: Calvin Klein /PVH
Title: Retail Store Manager
Location: Albertville, Minnesota
Reports To: District Manager
Type: W-2 Full-Time
Salary: $60-$65,000 plus month bonus opportunities
Store Managers lead the effort to exceed expectations, provide exceptional service, and display a passion for our brand. They are responsible for conducting strategic business analysis, leading a team focused on delivering top-line sales results, and managing controllable expenses. Store Managers own their store team's recruitment, talent development, and performance management.
An experienced retail store manager with a passion for fashion. Able to effectively lead and manage a team, while also ensuring that the store is running smoothly and meeting its financial goals. Demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills, as well as the ability to problem-solve and make decisions quickly. Able to build relationships with customers and create a positive shopping experience. Able to motivate and develop your team members and be able to provide the support that they need to be successful.
• Drives the effort to greet and offer assistance to every customer and provides real-time coaching
• Empowers the store team to make decisions that align with brand standards, prioritize delivering an exceptional customer experience and always place our customers first
• Cultivates an environment centered around an in-depth knowledge of products and promotions to help explain the value and build brand loyalty
• Assesses trends and opportunities within the store and market; implements strategies that support the brand standards and customer service expectations; and connects the store's goals to the larger business objectives. Commitment to Efficiency
• Oversees merchandising execution; analyzes top-selling and slow-selling items and makes store-based merchandising decisions that align with brand standards and drive sales results
• Enforces all company tools, policies, and procedures; provides loss prevention training and coaches the store team to maintain awareness and report concerns
• Directs payroll and scheduling strategies in alignment with budgets; oversees store financials, including expenses and inventory
• Conducts strategic business analysis and planning; communicates opportunities to senior leadership.
• Sets the staffing strategy and recruits top talent to ensure a best-in-class team; evaluates current talent and manages succession planning
• Motivates and inspires the store team to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognize outstanding performance, and focuses on team development
• Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and the store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully
• Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion, and partnership, builds relationships, and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development
• Champions innovation and change, drives company initiatives and fosters a continuous improvement environment
• Minimum of 5 years of retail store management experience required
• Bachelor's/Associate degree preferred; high school diploma/equivalent required
• Flexible schedule required, including nights, weekends, and overnight shifts; some travel may be requested
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods and carry up to 20 pounds
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies: recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services, including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn, so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips
Powered by JazzHR
RetailView all jobs at Riderflex
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?