Executive Recruiting and Consulting Firm, Riderflex has been retained by PursueCare to find their next Partnership Development Coordinator!
Title: Partnership of Development Coordinator
Location: Harrisburg, PA (Remote)
Reports to: Chief Growth Officer
Direct reports: No direct reports
Type: Full-Time, W2, Salaried with competitive benefits package
Our client, PursueCare is an exciting and rapidly growing, integrated Telehealth addiction and behavioral health treatment startup. PursueCare is looking for a driven, passionate, self-starter to join their Partnership Development Team. In this role, the Partnership Development Coordinator will focus on customer acquisition by cold calling new potential clients, client referrals, and/or web leads. This person will work with clients during the sales process through transition to customer success.
- Cold calling potential clients by making multiple outbound calls
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Creating and maintaining our CRM of prospect clients
- Presenting and delivering PursueCare to potential clients as needed
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Working with sales team throughout sales cycle
- Tracking daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Building pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintaining database (CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Prospecting, qualifying, closing sales and working with client through closing process
10-25% depending on the needs of the PursueCare
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of PursueCare services and its position in the industry
- Tenacity to handle possible objection and the ability to continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Work includes extended periods of time at a desk and computer screen
- May be required to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds
- Dynamic, energetic start-up company
- Lots of support and collaboration across the company
- Work from home option
Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PursueCare offers an extremely competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits package and work-from-home/remote opportunities for certain positions. PursueCare offers full-time employees unlimited paid time off to allow our team members to properly recharge, competitive salaries, bonus opportunities, equity opportunities, and affordable health coverage with company contributions. PursueCare is headquartered in Middletown, CT which is coincidentally right smack in the middle of Connecticut. They pledge to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PursueCare is a startup, technology-enabled healthcare management services organization that is addressing the opioid epidemic with an intelligent, convenient, and stigma-free telehealth treatment platform that creates a better experience and outcomes for healthcare providers and patients alike. As traditional opioid addiction treatment models have failed to provide enough access and lasting outcomes for patients, states continue to push for innovative solutions to serve the overwhelming need, particularly across rural and underserved areas. Our vision to improve access to opioid addiction care and promote better patient engagement/outcomes by providing convenient, private and stigma-free telemedicine services through a virtual network of on-demand prescribing physicians, addiction counselors, and clinics, as well as other recovery resources and dedicated addiction pharmacy services, right through a browser or smart phone app.
PursueCare’s platform offers telehealth video conferencing, marketing, care coordination, billing, HER, reporting, partnerships with referral sources for patients in need of recovery intervention, and ancillary services to addiction treatment practioners and clinics. We offer greater access and engagement with private, stigma-free, medication-assisted treatment (“MAT”) programs and evidence-based protocols, increasing the likelihood practioners will be able to treat more patients, more consistently, with better outcomes.
Steve Urban, CEO of Riderflex’s interview with Nick Mercadante, CEO and Co-Founder of PursueCare
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips
Powered by JazzHR