- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you seeking a company that lives and breathes precision automation and values hands-on technical expertise in designing, building, and servicing world-class automated machinery for medical device manufacturers?
Are you looking to join a company where you can practically apply your education in a technically challenging, high-precision, high-volume production environment? A place where junior and experienced engineers and technicians work collaboratively together in the same location to design and build highly customized, one-of-a-kind machines for some of the world’s best and most innovative companies?
Are you wanting to join a company that will continue to invest in your professional development throughout your career and offer you opportunities to work with other technical experts around the world?
At this automation company, they are a customer-focused organization that knows the importance of having teams comprised of collaborative, knowledgeable, innovative, and highly skilled employees. Their customers rely on the employees to bring technical innovation and creative thinking to their projects every day to collaboratively overcome their greatest technical challenges.
They develop, produce and market automation and machining systems that enable extremely precise and productive manufacturing processes.
Working in the state of art 80,000 square foot production facility in Denver you’ll enjoy an innovative world-class facility and atmosphere. And with connections to other offices around the world, the global footprint means you’ll be learning from the best technical experts around the world, not just in Denver or the United States.
- Assemble, debug, install, and post installation of machines
- Working with all internal departments and external customers
- Support company goals, values, and philosophy
- Receive parts from Logistics in order to assemble machinery following standard procedure
- Accurate mechanical build and installation of stations per design systems
- Alignment of the machine and conveyor circuit
- Wiring and plumbing of the machine per the company’s standards
- Pre-align stations with guidance from Debug Leader or designee complexity of levels I and II
- Install and change mechanical cams
- Run the machine during debugging with guidance from Debug Leader or designee
- Install safety guarding
- Support the installation process of the machine at the customer site.
- Successfully pass training on pneumatic connection for units, standard Units (PP, MV, etc.),
- HMI level I standard base machine level I and other courses as required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to make sound decisions, working independently and within a team structure
- Ability to function in a fast-paced work environment Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to communicate in an open, clear, precise, and effective manner with customers, peers, and management
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to read, interpret and work from engineering drawings and sketches.
Location: Englewood, Colorado and does require on-site working conditions
Salary: $26-$29 per hour. Overtime paid and a great benefits package
About Recruiting Firm, Riderflex
Riderflex is a global recruiting and consulting firm. Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn so you never miss an update or current job opportunities!-
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips-
Powered by JazzHR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Riderflex
Get fresh Automation Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.