CEO (Cannabis Consulting Firm)
Riderflex Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Recruiting Firm Riderflex is honored to be selected by Gateway Proven Strategies (GPS) to conduct a search for their new CEO.
- Industry: Cannabis / Consulting Firm
- Title: CEO
- Location: United States (Denver Preferred)
- Type: Full-time W-2 or 1099 to start
- Reports to: Owners
- Direct Reports: from 5 to 10 to start, but will grow
- Compensation: First year (2021) between $100k & $150k. 2022 and forward total comp expected between $200k & $250k
- President or C-Level experience ($20+ million-dollar company)
- 10+ years executive level experience (VP & higher)
- Experience with startups
- Experience working in $100+ million-dollar company
- Services industry experience
- BA/BS degree
- M&A experience
- PE & VC relationship experience
- Experience turning small companies into big ones
Preferred (but not mandatory)
- Law degree
- Cannabis experience
- Colorado based candidates
- Consulting Firm / Agency experience
- Flexible / Semi-Remote Schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity position
- Note - No health benefits with this position to start
Approach: GPS serves the international cannabis markets providing a strategic operational approach to investment advisory services. GPS serves both the hemp and marijuana industries producing results and achieving clients’ goals of creating and maximizing profits. We link clear strategy to proven tactics for long term success in the global cannabis industry. In the competitive world of the nascent global cannabis supply chain, GPS can provide immediate access to the top players in the industry in any jurisdiction that allows any form of commercial cannabis. And GPS is in a position to provide deals/portfolio building to effectuate global/international expansion
Story: GPS is the natural extension of the global cannabis networks that its founders have created. Bob Hoban and Charles Feldmann are recognized as global cannabis industry experts. GPS leverages this depth experience as a broad-based cannabis advisory and investment firm; utilizing and employing a collective network of professionals, businesses, and global government leaders.
In an era when cannabis operations are affected by far more factors than any time in our history, GPS was created to offer advisory services and thinking tools necessary to develop a deeper understanding of the context that is the global cannabis supply chain. Formulating flexible proven strategies and approaches to actual profits.
GPS Founders and related personnel have already built the global cannabis industry; one company at a time. A sizable global market awaits. GPS is the professional, reputable guide that will enable newcomers and scalable businesses to navigate the complexities of the global cannabis supply chain, which will provide you with a gateway to this fast-moving international marketplace.
Listen to Co-Founder Charles Feldmann being interviewed on the Riderflex Podcast. Click here.
About Recruiting Firm Riderflex
Riderflex is a national, Colorado based, premier headhunter, RPO and employment agency; recruiting and searching the top talent for staffing your teams.
Our core purpose is to help create dynamic work environments for clients and candidates. We specialize in three core competencies; recruiting, consulting, and candidate services. Our recruiting process includes vetting candidates through video interviews by current C-Level executives with over 30 years of experience. We recruit for all industries and functions, from the C-Suite to Manager level, nationwide. Riderflex brings your leadership to the next level with consulting services including Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Sales, Finance, and Operations.
Who We Are
Listen to the Riderflex Podcast - Career Advice and Job Interviewing Tips
Powered by JazzHR