Ability to sell needed service and repairs on customer units. Ability to listen/empathize with customer concerns and complaints. Ability to answer phones and multitask in a high paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to greet customers in a warm, friendly manner.
- Have the ability and desire to sell the departments services.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate with a diverse client base.
- Strong written, verbal, and telephone skills.
- Ability to keep current on manufacturers bulletins, recalls and documents and forwards to service department employees.
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete daily paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
- Any other specific duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership as a whole.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all other employees.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee may frequently move up to 100 pounds.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Computer literate.
- Able to answer incoming phone lines for service.
- Basic mechanical understanding.
- Familiarity of product lines sold in dealership
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Solid communication skills.
- Previous motorcycle or automobile experience preferred.
Knowledge in Powersports products and industry a plus!