Ridder Optometry Saratoga Springs, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a receptionist to work in our optometry office, Ridder Optometry. Our practice is located inside the new Saratoga Springs Costco. No prior medical experience is needed, as we will provide paid training. A friendly personality and professional demeanor is essential as this is a customer service role and patient satisfaction is a priority. As the receptionist, you will welcome patients, answer phone calls, process payments, schedule exams, and perform various other clerical duties. Our receptionist must be comfortable multitasking, as the job involves some patient care including running pre-testing equipment and occasionally providing contact lens training. We are looking for someone organized to keep the office clean and orderly, but also to streamline office operations by keeping the patient flow moving smoothly.
This is a 4-5 day full-time position, with one of the days needing to be Saturday. Medical and dental insurance benefits, as well as free eye exams included with full-time status!
NOTE: Though we are inside of Costco, our office is independent of Costco. So this position is not to be an employee of Costco.
- Greet and welcome patients
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Schedule appointments by accurately inputting patient information
- Managing the patient schedule: check-in and check-out processes
- Verifying insurance benefits and submitting claims
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, scanning and faxing
- Ensure reception and patient areas are clean and presentable
- Work up patients on pretesting equipment prior to seeing doctor.
- Teaching patients how to insert & remove contact lenses
- Restocking contact lens trials
- Perform all other office tasks
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer proficiency and strong typing ability
1083 N Redwood RdSaratoga Springs, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Ridder Optometry