Sr On-Site Services Specialist-25745
- $18 Hourly
The shift will be 7am to 3:30 after training is done via the shift of 8:30-5.
Seeking candidates for shipping and receiving type of small packages and letters in an office type environment.
The main duties are shipping and receiving. We staff 2 different buildings and also service one other building.
They are all within walking distance.
We need someone who is good with customer service and follow up on open job items.
Also, having experience working in a loading dock/shipping environment is helpful.
There is a variety of lifting, standing and walking depending on what is received into the buildings on any given day.
Lifting up to 50#. Customer provides free parking or train pass reimbursement.
Report to location is 300 Third St and 675 West Kendall in Cambridge, MA
7:00 am to 3:30 pm (Mon to Fri)
Job Type: Temp to engage
- Requires high school diploma, GED and 1 –2 years of experience or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- May require valid driver’s license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good PC skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Mathematical and filing skills
- Ability to use office machines and technical equipment
WORKING CONDITIONS, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Typically, an office environment with adequate lighting and ventilation, and a normal range of temperature and noise level
- Work assignments are diversified. Interpret, comprehend and apply complex material, data and instruction
– prepare, provide and convey diversified information
- Some physical effort is required which may involve long periods of standing, walking, bending, reaching, stretching, climbing or similar activities as well as lifting or moving items weighing up to 50-55 lbs. and in pushing or pulling machines on wheels, which may weigh up to 700 lbs., in order to move for repairs.
Walking between buildings may be necessary.
- Moderate dexterity – regular application of basic skills (calculator, keyboard, hand tools, eye/hand coordination.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.