- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $55,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Typically Required: Four-year college degree, recent graduates welcome to apply (or equivalent work experience) Warehouse management field. Intermediate user in MS Office Applications ERP system, preferably Oracle, knowledge a plus Negotiation skills.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Assist and participates in the purchase of equipment, parts and supplies. Ensures that purchases are fulfilled successfully, on schedule at pre-negotiated price. Coordinate with Accounts Payable as necessary Expedite deliveries as required Executes daily purchases as appropriate and initiates corrective action as necessary for etas and pricing. Maintains vendor information in Oracle. Monitors service levels and takes corrective action were necessary. Reviews and manages overdue orders and backorders. Initiates vendor returns as requested. Researches and resolves customer or supplier issues and/or discrepancies. Maintains detailed records of all transactions for specific time periods to ensure proof of regulatory compliance other tasks as assigned by management. . EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran
300 Eagleview BlvdExton, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Ricoh
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?