The Sr Solutions Engineer IJ is the technical lead for both pre and post sales implementation of Ricoh's solutions portfolio. This is an expert level position which requires deep expertise in integrated solutions including hardware, enablement and standalone software and services. Additionally, the SSE will be a subject matter expert in specific areas of the business such as ink jet, continuous feed, color management and other specialized disciplines. The SSE will be required to have expertise in a variety of software solution technologies. The SSE is a key member to the account team and is expected to be the customers' trusted advisor throughout the customer life cycle. The SSE will be engaged early in a sales cycle to assess the customer's workflow goals, demonstrate solutions, assist in creating a return on investment, provide basic project management of implementations and train the customer. The primary focus of this role is to architect integrated hardware and software solutions that improves a customer's workflow, reduces cost and drives 100% customer satisfaction during solution implementation. The SSE is also a crucial part of the account team to achieve professional services revenue.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* PRE-SALES (50%-70% utilization)
* Provide technical leadership and guidance to all CP sales reps in your assigned territory
* Support sales reps with the achievement of HW and SW revenue plans
* Perform Print Sample requests w/ associated Ink Estimates
* Review Pricing Release Letters (final) to ensure accurate HW configurations
* Perform State of Readiness account reviews for pending installations
* Be the lead for all Solution Assurance activities involved with HW sales
* Attend all relevant sales meetings in the field and at the Boulder CEC
* POST-SALE(30%-50% utilization)
* Achievement of assigned professional services revenue plan
* Implement integrated solutions across the Commercial Print portfolio (Core Services)
* Provide disciplined leadership of professional services deliveries using SOW templates
* Be an advocate for the customer to ensure complete satisfaction and acceptance
* Responsible for ongoing presales, technical, and business skill development
* Attend technical training as required and scheduled
* Become a subject matter expert in CFIJ hardware, datastreams, workflow, finishing, etc
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Bachelor's degree in computer science / information technology or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 6 years of experience in printing, pre-sales and post-sales services and solutions implementation in environments and/or industry related experience
* Strong face to face customer selling, negotiation, and relationship skills.
* Supports unit sales plan through pre-sales and/or post-sales technical consulting activities presenting solutions of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors leading to solution ROI, proof-of-concept, Statement of Work, solution implementation, and project management throughout the customer lifecycle.
* Must complete CMP Certification through IDEAlliance within first year of employment
* Must complete assigned Project Management Courses from Ricoh Learning Institute within first year of employment
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.