Sales Specialist -- Commercial and Industrial Printing
Are you ready to take your career to the next level at Ricoh? We are a leading global technology company that has been redefining and transforming how people work and live for over 80 years. Ricoh offers a wide range of products and services aimed at capturing, managing and transforming information, which our sales associates leverage to help our customers innovate and grow. Ricoh's customers value our commitment to service and excellence -- as well as our team of dedicated employees.
The Sales Specialist-CIP executes Ricoh's Commercial and Industrial Print Sales Strategy inside assigned accounts through a team sale approach. The primary focus of the Sales Specialist is to drive net new business revenues inside of an assigned Enterprise account territory with a focus to central reproduction departments, creative and marketing departments, data centers and in-plant integrated services operations centers. This role will focus on Ricoh's expansive offering of services and software, and a hardware portfolio that includes high speed commercial grade ink-jet, sheet-fed, sign and graphics, wide-format, decor printing solutions and advanced finishing as well as being an ongoing advisor to client stakeholders. The Sales Specialist should have a solid history of sales success in strategic enterprise or major accounts. A solid history of sales success in the Public Sector including State/Local/Federal Government and K-12/Higher Education is a plus as well.
The Ricoh Commercial and Industrial Printing Business Group was built on the foundation of a diverse, global company that made its name and reputation giving companies the power to access, capture and manage information in dynamic ways. Our solutions speak for themselves. It's our people who truly set us apart. From expert consultants to our talented support professionals, it is the knowledge and professionalism of our people and their ability to apply real-world experience that delivers greater value to our customers. At Ricoh, you will be a key part of the more than 20,000 diverse and dedicated team members we have across the country. You will enjoy a culture designed to help you reach your potential as both an employee and a person.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking a self-motivated, sales professional who can successfully work remotely and fulfill the following:
* Achieve assigned sales quota metrics
* Works with Client Executives and Account Managers to execute Commercial and Industrial Print sales strategy within assigned enterprise and major accounts.
* Independently drives customer engagements, meetings, and develops opportunities using Production Solution Engineers and other skilled resources to position, propose and close business.
* Uses strong negotiation selling skills to propose, sell, and deliver profitable solutions of Ricoh's full suite of Production Hardware Solutions, Workflow Software, and Professional Services.
* Creates value propositions through TCO (Total Cost of Ownership), ROI (Return on Investment) and value based measures.
* Understands and leads the solution development, pricing, proposals, and negotiations.
* Works collaboratively with matrix teams to provide an experience to the client that exceeds expectations.
* Maintains records of all account activity within Ricoh provided sales database and CRM tool.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in related field.
* Minimum of five (5) years business- to-business sales experience with strategic selling assignments to F5000 companies and or Public Sector accounts preferred.
* Minimum of two (2) years successful track record of performance in digital print solutions, workflow software and/or graphic communications industry is preferred.
It is our duty at Ricoh to not only be an advocate for our customers, suppliers and employees, but society and the planet, too. We are recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies, and are a driving force for environmental sustainability. We use our innovation and teamwork to better serve our customers and operate with the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
From comprehensive medical plans, to financial and work-life balance benefits, we value and promote the well-being of our employees by offering the following:
* Comprehensive Sales Training
* Extensive career path opportunities for high performers
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday)
* 401(k) Retirement Plan (with company match)
* Life Insurance (Individual, Spouse, & Dependent)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Long Term and Short Term Disability
* Vacation Purchase Program
* Wellness Program
* Modern / Technology-Focused Workplace
* Employee Discount Program (Electronics, Automotive, Travel & Entertainment + more!)
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.