RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative technologies & services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
* Medical Coverage & Vision Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Short/Long Term Disability
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account
* Employee Assistance Programs and Work Life Benefits
* Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
* Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
The Customer Liaison position is assigned to key customer sites. In addition to delivering certain contracted services, this position is responsible for interfacing with the client to determine the best way to meet current and future needs and for building a positive relationship with the customer in order to grow the account. May have on-site/off-site or third-party job coordination and/or job consulting responsibility. Will maintain a high level of customer interaction with a focus on growing volume and new business for the site. In some cases this position may also be responsible for technical support for equipment, production and job requirements. This is an exempt position that requires specific customer knowledge.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Interface with customers to manage higher-level work or job requirements requiring a specific production knowledge or skill.
* May serve as on-site/off-site sales coordinator.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* Requires 5+ years experience in a related field.
* Requires experience in operation of the most advanced machines, performing complex jobs.
* Customer Service experience is required.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.